At Apex Consultants Middle East DMCC, we’re trying to change the world. One step at a time. If you care for our cause, join us. Looking for an amazing place to learn? A place where you can forge everlasting bonds with your colleagues? And create an insane amount of impact everyday? You should be at Apex Consultants. We are about 200 people strong, but still function as a startup. We are not too big on job descriptions. And we expect our people to go beyond the word whenever there is something good you can do for the organization. We are a team that puts we before me. We are a team which listens to you. A team which is very open to new ideas which align with our core mission.
If you think you can fit in & age is below 32, look at all the open positions on the right, and apply! Oh, and by the way, we are growing very fast. So the best time to join is now, if not yesterday.
Interested candidates can email at firstname.lastname@example.org
Designation: Senior Immigration Consultant
Min Qualification: Graduate/ Post Graduate
Job Description: Senior Immigration Consultant
• Provide expert immigration guidance to referred clients for PR Visa Sales, ensuring a thorough understanding of the process.
• Identify sales prospects and convert them into clients.
• Establish and maintain current client and potential client relationships.
• Completing the daily leads target and doing timely follow-up.
• Follow up on new leads and referrals.
• Ensure that the monthly minimum targets are achieved
• Maintain sales materials and be updated about the products knowledge.
• Perform any other relevant duty as assigned by the Manager to assist with the smooth running of the Company
Salary: As per Industry Standards, Performance-based incentives – are best in the industry