Why Invest in Canada?
- Strong geographic and sectoral clusters (e.g. aerospace, automotive, biomedical, digital media, agrifood etc.)
- One of the soundest banking systems in the world
- Diverse, confident, creative, entrepreneurial people.
- Low statutory and marginal effective tax rates for businesses.
- Highly beneficial for the investor class.
Establish a Business in Canada: You need to take care of these things
- Federal Organizations
- Laws and Regulations
Canada Investor Visa: If you are an experienced business person or an individual with a high net-worth and if you are looking to make an investment in a business in Canada, the Canada Investor Visa program may be a fast-track Canadian immigration option for you.
- Canada recognizes that its successful economy is a result of the international investments the country receives, that’s why numerous programs have been established in order to encourage foreign nationals to invest in the country.
- The Canadian government selects immigrants for the Canada Investor Visa Program based on their ability to become economically established in Canada. Their ability to contribute to the development of the Canadian economy and society.
If you want to be eligible for the Canada Investor Visa Program, the applicant must:
- You must submit proof of his/her legally obtained personal net worth of at least $1,600,000 CAD.
- You have to provide proof of two years of business experience. Business experience means either of the following:
✓ Managed a qualifying business and controlled a percentage of equity of the qualifying business for at least two years in the period beginning five years before the date of application.
✓ Managed the equivalent of at least five full-time employees per year in a business for at least two years in the period beginning five years before the date of application.
✓ A combination of one year of experience described in the first point and one year of experience described in the second point above.
- Be willing and able to make a minimum investment of $800,000 CAD to Canada. Demonstrate that he/she has sufficient funds to support him/her and any dependents after his/her arrival in Canada.
WORK IN CANADA: Apply to work in Canada, extend a work permit or hire a foreign worker.
- Canada Post services across Canada may be affected by ongoing delays in service from continued labor negotiations.
- Our processes will be unaffected though you may experience delays in:
- Sending applications mailed within or to Canada
- Receiving mail from us
If you’re planning on traveling to Canada or submitting an application (including for a passport or other travel document), apply early.