THINGS YOU SHOULD KNOW ABOUT GREECE:
✓ Greece is a strategically located country at the crossroads of Europe, Asia, and Africa. It is known for its charm and beauty and is considered the cradle of Western civilization. READ MORE…
✓ Greece is the birthplace of democracy, Western philosophy, the Olympic Games, major scientific and mathematical principles, and Western drama including both tragedy and comedy.
✓ 18 UNESCO World Heritage Sites also reflect Greece’s rich legacy. Greece offers a good quality of life to its residents.
✓ Taxes in Greece are burdensome compared to other tax regimes.
✓ A residence permit in Greece allows for visa-free travel to all countries of the Schengen area.
Under the application process, an applicant must first apply for a national “D” visa for permission to enter Greece, in order to then apply for a residence permit and buy a property. This visa is issued at a Greek consulate or embassy in the applicant’s home country. It usually takes five to ten days and then requested for an interview.
Greece Golden Visa Programme
The Greece Golden Visa Programme is considered as the most affordable residency by investment route to Europe. The Programme grants visa-free access to the Schengen Zone for the applicant as well as the family within 2 months of submitting an application.
Why Investors Should Not Ignore Greece’s Golden Visa Program?
- As there are several ways to gain residence in the European Union (EU), including obtaining a wealth visa, which obliges applicants to change their tax residency, open a business or many more.
- These strategies work for those who plan on moving abroad.
- Many people want to obtain residency for other purposes, such as to facilitate interaction with foreign banks, travel freely across the EU, or as a safety precaution in case of an urgent need to emigrate (this being one of the major motives among Turkish, Iranian, Russian, and Chinese nationals).
A good option in such cases is the so-called “GOLDEN VISA” which is a residence permit issued to buyers of real estate or other assets above a certain value. As this is the easiest and quickest way to obtain a residence permit. The most accessible immigration programs in the EU are those offered by Latvia, Portugal, Spain, Greece, and Malta.
Is this program the right one for me?
It depends on what you are looking for yourself and your family. Please read the statements below carefully:
I want to travel to Europe without a visa.
My budget is limited.
I want to make a safe investment in a Greek real estate.
I may live in a country of the European Union.
I need an easy and fast process.
I may want to upgrade to citizenship.
Benefits of the Greek permanent residence permit:
✓ Greece residency program in Europe
An investment in a Greek property of 250,000 euro provides you permanent residency in Greece immediately.
✓ EU residency
As a labour of the European Union, you will be an EU resident.
✓ Free travel
Greece is part of the Schengen zone of Europe allowing you to move freely.
✓ Your family, your spouse, your minor and dependent children up to 21, you and your spouse’s parents can also be included.
✓ Fast track
You may get your permanent residence permit within two months.
✓ No residency requirement
You are not required to live in Greece or during the application, or even after residency have been granted.
✓ Upgrade to Greek citizenship
Thanks to the recently voted amendments of Citizenship Code, the years fulfilled by Golden visa are taken into consideration. After 7 years, you can apply for the Greek passport.
How to obtain permanent residency in Greece?
Be a reputable individual (you have to undergo a fit and proper test)
You should invest in Greek real estate(s). Three options are available:
Greek property purchase at a minimum value of 250,000 euro or
- Timeshare agreement – signed for 10 years with the minimum value of the lease amounting to 250,000 euro or
- Investment in a plot of land – the cumulative value of the land purchase and the contract with the construction company must be at least 250,000 euro.
You can choose anyone according to your convenience.
- Applicants coming from non-EU countries are eligible to obtain the Greece Golden Visa.
- The main applicant must be at least 18 years of age;
- Eligible dependents include spouse, children and parents; READ MORE…
- The applicant must undergo a fit and proper test and be able to produce a clean criminal record;
- The applicant must carry out a real estate investment. Three options are available:
- Property purchase at a minimum value of €250,000;
- Timeshare agreement – signed for 10 years with the minimum value of the lease amounting to €250,000;
- Investment in a plot of land – the cumulative value of the land purchase and the contract with the construction company must be at least €250,000.
PROCESS AND TIME:
Why Work with Us!
- Most Trusted & Reliable Brand
- Affordable Fee
- Clear Agreement
- State-of-the-Art CRM
- 100% Success Rate