What is the Canada Immigration Process?
Apex Consultants helps in Process for Canada Immigration and proves to be one of the Best Immigration Consultants in Dubai that provides end-to-end immigration solutions to applicants who are looking for immigration. We can assist you with all the necessary documentation and further process for Canada immigration. With our experienced and dedicated Canadian immigration agents, we provide you with the best Canada immigration services in Dubai knowledge and excellent services.
Canada is a North American country stretching from the U.S. in the south to the Arctic Circle in the north. Major cities include massive Toronto, west coast film center Vancouver, French-speaking Montréal and Québec City, and capital city Ottawa. Besides Canada’s vast swaths of wilderness include lake-filled Banff National Park in the Rocky Mountains, also, it’s home to Niagara Falls, a famous group of massive waterfalls.
In addition, Canada has a flourishing economy, welcoming environment. Especially, it provides premium utilities and services, which fascinates several immigrants to settle in Canada. Before that, one should go to the Immigration Consultancy for proper guidance. Moreover, Apex Consultants provides you with the proper documentation process for Canada Immigration which is needed to help applicants gain entry and residency to this wonderful country.
Migrate to Canada under (Express Entry Program):
- Relocate in less than 8 months.
- Inviting 3,30,000 applicants for 2019.
- Avail of free education for children.
- High living standard.
- A great alternative to H1-B.
- Welcoming 1 million immigrants by 2020.
Canada Express Entry:
Canada introduced the (Express Entry system) in January 2015. Those who have one year of skilled work experience are therefore eligible to apply under this program. So, it’s a great opportunity for those looking to work & settle in Canada temporarily and permanently. Furthermore, we encourage applicants to apply immediately and guide the process for Canada immigration as we anticipate this to become one of the world’s most popular immigration programs.
Benefits of taking from Canada (PR Visa):
- Earn in dollars.
- Healthcare & retirement benefits are available.
- Can also sponsor your relatives to join you in Canada.
- Live, work, and study in any Canadian province or territory.
- Canadian passport allows Lovisa-free visa-free to a number of countries.
Who is Eligible to Apply for this Visa?
- Should be a graduate with 3+ years of experience
- Must be aged below 45 years of age.
- Must be proficient in English