The Quebec Immigrant Investor Program is passive in nature, meaning individuals are not required to establish or actively manage a business in the province. Rather, the program requires an investment of $1.2 million into a prescribed (government guaranteed) investment.
Applicants must have these qualifications:
- The legally acquired personal net worth of $2 million;
- Two years of suitable management or business experience within the five years preceding the application. The experience acquired in the context of an apprenticeship, training or specialization process is not included
- Investment of $1.2 million into a passive government guaranteed investment for a period of five years bearing no interest.
- Intend to settle in the province of Quebec.
- The applicant should have experience in legal framing, commercial or industrial business, or in a legal professional business where the staff excluding the investors occupies at least 2 full-time jobs of equivalent for an international agency or a government or one of its departments or agencies
- The applicant should have alone or with accompanying spouse assets worth CAD$ 16,000.00 obtained legally excluding the donations less than 6 months before the date on which application was filed
It will take 3 to 4 years.
- No English and Education requirement.
- No Age limit.
- 1st Day land > can get the green card.
- If no business experience, the senior executive also okay.
HOW THE PROCESS ACTUALLY WORKS?