New Zealand is a magnificent place to settle whether for studies, work, visit/permanent resident. It offers a high standard of living and is considered one of the cleanest countries in the world. That’s why it is a very popular destination among immigrants. Apart from these, there are many benefits that a permanent resident enjoys in New Zealand. Some of these are listed below-
- You can enjoy medical facilities at a subsidized price. Medical coverage is one the most basic services that any country should provide to its citizens and residents, either free of cost or at a very nominal price and Zew Zealand serves you in that is best way.
- Children are eligible for free education in state run schools and universities.
- After spending one year of residence in the country, people can gets right to vote in elections and recognition under New Zealand law and order.
- You will be protected against all crimes/unhealthy activities and the government will ensure your security, which will let you help live comfortably.
- People are free to pursue work or study freely anywhere in the country.
- You can enjoy free mobility from one state to another at any time.
- The wages and salaries for both blue and white collar jobs are high enough to provide you with a decent standard of living.
- Other social security benefits are also available.