New Zealand is a magnificent place to settle weather for studies, work, visit/permanent resident. It offers a high standard of living, and is considered one of the cleanest countries in the world. That’s why it is very popular destination among immigrants. Apart from these, there are many benefits that a permanent resident enjoys in New Zealand. Some of these are listed below-
- You can enjoy medical facilities at a subsidized price. Medical coverage is one the most basic services that any country should provide to its citizens and residents, either free of cost or at a very nominal price and Zew Zealand serves you in that is best way.
- Children are eligible for free education in state run schools and universities.
- After spending one year of residence in the country, people can gets right to vote in elections and recognition under New Zealand law and order.
- You will be protected against all crimes/unhealthy activities and the government will ensure your security, which will let you help live comfortably.
- People are free to pursue work or study freely anywhere in the country.
- You can enjoy free mobility from one state to another at any time.
- The wages and salaries for both blue and white collar jobs are high enough to provide you with a decent standard of living.
- Other social security benefits are also available.