We provide complete assistance in settlement of our clients. We also help our valuable clients in grooming for the job market in their country of destination and finding a job for them after they land in the country.
Pre-Landing Services in Native Country:
We assist our client in assessment or evaluation of their qualification from the professional bodies and educational institutions in the country of immigration.
To our client we also provide complete information on immigration laws in force and any subsequent changes thereof and also advising on any subsequent conditions applicable to meet the selection criteria.
Provide Professional Guidance is main thing which they need to know, on his / her intended occupation in the destination country.
Provide basic information about the destination country.
Assist them in preparing resume as per international standard format as required by employers.
Our Post Landing Services includes:
- Information about licensing or professional registration requirements
- List of potential employers, exams to be taken in order to obtain a license and registration in any of these countries
- To our clients we also help in effective job search techniques, professional licensing.
- We also help in registrations, preparation of licensing exams are also provided by our experts.
All this goes a long way in early settlement of our clients.So they don’t need to worry anything.
- After landing abroad, we take care of their airport pickup, subsidized rooms at Welcome Homes against charges, only if they retained our Guest house services
- Helping in opening a Bank Account, Credit Card, Driving License, Government Card, finding education institutes for children, getting insurance and many other services are also included in our services according to their travel.
- We also organise advanced orientation sessions to guide you living in your destination country, its social life and culture, banking, health and life insurance, education, health services, traveling and much more. These sessions are specialy held by our councler to help our clients acclimatize to life abroad without wasting their valuable time.