Canada introduced the Express Entry system in January 2015. Those who have one year of (Skilled work experience) are eligible to apply for Canada Immigration under this program.
We encourage applicants to apply immediately as we anticipate this to become one of the world’s most popular immigration programs. It is a great opportunity for those looking to work & settle in Canada.
WHAT IS CANADA EXPRESS ENTRY VISA?
Express Entry is a system used by the Canadian government to manage applications for Canadian permanent residence through some of economic immigration programs. The Express Entry system is used to manage applications for qualified & skilled workers.
REQUIREMENTS UNDER EXPRESS ENTRY SYSTEM :
- Level of Education
- Official language proficiency (Must have English/French language skills)
- Employment chronology/ Work Experience
Eligibility for Express Entry Programs :
We choose skilled workers based on their ability and skill to contribute to Canada’s economy.
Express Entry manages applications for these four economic immigration programs
Federal Skilled Worker Program:
The Federal Skilled Worker Program (FSWP) is a points-based Canadian immigration program that qualifies for Express Entry to Canada. Points are given for various factors, including: English or French language abilities; education/qualification; work experience; age; having a qualifying job offer in Canada; & adaptability. Skilled foreign workers who are applying for the FSWP must also have at least one year of full-time paid work experience.
Federal Skilled Trades Program:
The Federal Skilled Trades Program (FSTP) Express Entry is an immigration program administered by Immigration, Citizenship Canada and Refugees, the department responsible for immigration to Canada. You cannot live inside the province of Quebec because of its own laws to select skilled workers.
There is no (education requirement) for the FSTP. But, if you want to earn points for your education under Express Entry, you require one of these criteria to fulfil:
- An academic credential from a Canadian educational institution;
- An Educational Credential Assessment (ECA) provided by an organization designated by
Immigration, Refugees & Citizenship Canada to provide an ECA. Canadian Experience Class Provinces and Territories can also recruit candidates direct from the Express Entry pool through the Provincial Nominee Program (PNP) to meet local labour market needs.
- Canadian Experience Class:
The Canadian Experience Class (CEC) is an immigration category for Canada’s foreign workers who wish to become permanent resident. Temporary foreign workers are major candidates for Canadian immigration (permanent residence).
- Provincial Nominee Program:
Each territory and province in Canada, with the exception of Quebec, has their own Provincial Nominee Program (PNP) which nominates individuals interested in settling in that particular province for fast-tracked immigration. This allows each province and territory to attract new immigrants that have the precise skills, work experience, and knowledge required to meet the local labour market needs of their distinct economy.
Express Entry Requirements or Stages of application process:
- Candidates must create their profile and submit through express entry
- Express entry points, there are some required documents to submit. And on the basis of these document you are advised to check your Express Entry Points Calculator Score. The Minimum Comprehensive Ranking System (CRS) points required to receive an ITA according to the latest Express Entry Draws released on 15th, November 2018 are 449 CRS Points.
- Age Criteria: All candidates between the ages of 18 and 35 years qualify for the highest Points. Applicants above 35 years and higher will receive lesser points according to scale.
All candidates will need to submit the following documents in order to substantiate their application:
- Photograph of the principal applicant
- Medical certificate
- Police clearance certificates
- Passport and other travel documents (along with copies)
- Work Experience Letter (Letter of Recommendation)
- Proof of funds (for FSW stream)
The above requirements is needed in order to qualify for immigration through Express Entry:
- Language Proficiency Score, Academic Qualification, Canadian Work Experience and Provincial/territorial trade certificate are some of the other required things.
Live, work & settle forever in Canada, without any restriction.
Earn the double of what you are earning now and work for any company you wish to. If you are married; spouse and kids also can fly with you without any additional family visa
Children get free education and spouse gets right to get work for any company in Canada
No need to pay for your or family’s medical treatments- Canadian government sponsors it for the entire family
Just after 3 yrs. of stay in Canada, you get to become a Canadian citizen.